Performance Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
InterNetX is a member of IONOS Group SE and has been providing innovative solutions for domains, hosting and encryption since 1998. As an internet service provider with over 4 million managed domains and more than 3,000 hosted servers, InterNetX is one of the leading providers for resellers and professional users.
Are you a true team player seeking more responsibility and new exciting challenges? To strengthen our team, we are currently looking for a PerformanceMarketing Manager (m/f/d) in Regensburg on a full-time basis.
- Designing performance marketing campaigns (Google Ads, Meta, LinkedIn) and implementing them effectively and creatively
- Managing our campaigns and optimizing their performance for acquisition, activation, retention and reactivation goals.
- Developing new concepts and campaign ideas and contributing to the design of creatives, landing pages, mailings, etc.
- Handling the measurement of success and continuous adjustment of the online marketing strategy
- Making data-driven suggestions for optimizing our campaigns and websites.
- You are responsible for campaign reporting and the implementation of the SEO strategy
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Media Management or hold a comparable qualification in a relevant field
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Performance Marketing, preferably in SEA/SEO
- You excel at A/B testing and can produce constructive briefings for our design team
- You have solid experience with relevant online marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Figma, HubSpot, Meta Ads, etc.)
- You possess excellent analytical skills and are proficient in using content management systems (TYPO3, WordPress)
- Fluent in both German and English, both written and spoken
As a leading internet service provider, we are looking for passionate and talented people who share our vision. If you love technology as much as we do, enjoy agile environments and are ready to join a strong, international team, then we look forward to hearing from you. Become part of our success story today.
We work with innovative software and equip our employees with high-quality hardware for their tasks.
So that remain at the forefront, we support our employees with individual training and career development opportunities.
We offer a wide range of corporate benefits (special rates for fitness studio, hosting & domain offers, shopping)
We follow towards common goals and work with an open feedback culture, always striving towards improvement.
Work hard – code hard – play hard – that’s our motto! We actively promote harmony between work and private life.
With a bit of hard work and dedication you can even get your own emoji in our house instant messaging tool.
Found the right job?
Then apply now with your application, your salary expectations and your prefered date of joining.
Tech & Software stack