Executive Assistant to the CEO (m|w|d)
InterNetX is a member of IONOS Group SE and has been providing innovative solutions for domains, hosting and encryption since 1998. As an internet service provider with over 4 million managed domains and more than 3,000 hosted servers, InterNetX is one of the leading providers for resellers and professional users.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO at our headquarters in Regensburg. This is a full-time or part-time position requiring a minimum of 32 hrs per week.
- Supporting our CEO with all organizational, administrative and representative tasks and assisting with the daily operative business
- Serving as an important internal and external point of contact in the company and handling the communication with our stakeholders
- Coordinating and organizing appointments, business trips and events
- Carrying out the preparations and follow-ups for the CEO’s meetings and discussions
- Researching and procuring information independently as well as creating presentations and documents to support executive decision-making
- Supporting administration with the monitoring of budgets and invoice audits
- Entering and/or processing transactions in SAP
- Representing InterNetX when dealing with business partners as well as customers and looking after our network
- Relevant business qualification or a similar qualification with corresponding work experience
- Solid work experience in a similar position
- Routined experience using the internet and MS Office applications
- Fluent in both German and English
- Flexibility in dealing with and mastering changing requirements on a daily basis and keeping an overview of priorities
- Accurate and reliable, even under heavy workloads and when dealing with sensitive information
- Ability to present complex facts and calculations in a structured, clear and visually appealing manner
- Highly-organized, independent and meticulous working style
- Your profile is rounded off by a strong sense of loyalty and excellent communication, teamwork and analytical skills
As a leading internet service provider, we are looking for passionate and talented people who share our vision. If you love technology as much as we do, enjoy agile environments and are ready to join a strong, international team, then we look forward to hearing from you. Become part of our success story today.
We work with innovative software and equip our employees with high-quality hardware for their tasks.
So that remain at the forefront, we support our employees with individual training and career development opportunities.
We offer a wide range of corporate benefits (special rates for fitness studio, hosting & domain offers, shopping)
We follow towards common goals and work with an open feedback culture, always striving towards improvement.
Work hard – code hard – play hard – that’s our motto! We actively promote harmony between work and private life.
With a bit of hard work and dedication you can even get your own emoji in our house instant messaging tool.
Found the right job?
Then apply now with your application, your salary expectations and your prefered date of joining.
Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Tech & Software stack