Partner Manager (m|f|d) Backoffice
InterNetX is a member of IONOS Group SE and has been providing innovative solutions for domains, hosting and encryption since 1998. As an internet service provider with over 4 million managed domains and more than 3,000 hosted servers, InterNetX is one of the leading providers for resellers and professional users.
You are a sales expert with excellent communication skills? Join our Sales Team in backoffice in Regensburg as a Partner Manager (m|f|d), starting immediately.
- Collaborating closely with Partner Success Managers to achieve sales objectives
- Liasing with the team and other internal departments to plan and coordinate various projects
- Carrying out back office tasks in the sales team, processing customer inquiries and preparing offers
- You are the personal contact person for our customers and always work towards their success
- Business / technical qualification or a degree in a relevant field of study
- Some experience in sales (internship or placement as working student)
- Good organizational and communication skills
- High level of interest in the IT industry
- You enjoy active communication with customers
- Effective, independent and structured working style
- Excellent language skills in German and English (further languages are an advantage)
- Experience with CRM, JIRA, Confluence, OTRS is an advantage (but not mandatory – we provide training)
As a leading internet service provider, we are looking for passionate and talented people who share our vision. If you love technology as much as we do, enjoy agile environments and are ready to join a strong, international team, then we look forward to hearing from you. Become part of our success story today.
You will receive intensive training about our products and services as well as ongoing support from your personal team buddy.
We work with innovative software and equip our employees with high-quality hardware for their tasks.
So that remain at the forefront, we support our employees with individual training and career development opportunities.
We follow towards common goals and work with an open feedback culture, always striving towards improvement.
We offer a wide range of corporate benefits (special rates for fitness studio, hosting & domain offers, shopping)
Work hard – code hard – play hard – that’s our motto! We actively promote harmony between work and private life.
Found the right job?
Then apply now with your application, your salary expectations and your prefered date of joining.
Tech & Software stack